Is your gym hosting a ‘Picture Day’ event by Capture It Sports?
You should totally sign up! Our photo sessions are a fun celebration of what your kids are working on in class.
- Team gymnasts LOVE being able to capture the skills they’ve put endless hours into mastering. They love seeing how ‘high’ their jumps really go, or how ‘flexible’ they really are… and we love the wide eyed, giggling smiles they get when they see their pictures.
- Pre-School & Recreational Gymnasts have fun running around in a comfortable, familiar environment. They explore the equipment we bring (p-bars, mini bars, beam, trampoline, and more) and we play games that allow us to capture their smiles and current skill level. Even if they’re just starting out, let’s celebrate it.
Watch this short video below – you’ll see how much fun EVERYONE has during a Capture It Sports photoshoot 🙂
A little FAQ
Are Team Group Pictures and Individual Pictures the same?
Not exactly. We only capture individual pictures of athletes who are signed up for a specific time slot/session. Online sign ups can be found HERE. Team ‘group’ pictures are typically offered during the same week, but are indeed separate. Your gym will send out schedule information. You do not have to sign up for the Team ‘group’ picture. If your child is on team, you will be pre-billed for an 8×10 Team Group picture just prior to the photo shoot. About 4 weeks after the shoot, you will be notified by the gym when your print is ready to pick up. If you would like individual pictures taken, make sure to sign up!
Is there a session fee for Individual Pictures?
The session itself is complimentary. We offer 15 minute sessions, back to back on the specific days your gym has scheduled. After your child’s session, you can view and order their pictures on site. We offer lose prints, albums and digital file collections. When offering complimentary sport portrait sessions, we ask that you are just as excited to invest in your child’s pictures as we are to capture them. This allows us to continue offering the Picture Day sessions on a complimentary basis.
Can my children take pictures with their friends and siblings?
Of course; this creates a fun and memorable experience! During the time alloted, we will capture pictures of them together and separate. Siblings should sign up for the same time slot. Friends should sign up for back to back time slots/sessions.
Do I (or another parent) have to be there?
Yes. We will have a model release for you to fill out and sign. We would also like to meet you and make sure that you have all of the information needed. If another adult will accompany your child, please let us know in advance. They should arrive with your signed model release, and be prepared to order products on your behalf -or- they should have a $100 check for your online proofing gallery. You can also pay for your online proofing gallery HERE and download a model release HERE
How do we prepare for the photo shoot?
- Arrive picture ready, and ensure that you love every shot!
- Sport Picture Sessions are only 15 minutes. Arriving early ensures that we are able to utilize the entire 15 minutes to capture wonderful pictures of your child.
- Hair should be styled and neatly pulled back, out of their face… so we can see it 🙂
- Hands & feet should be washed.
- Stamps & markers should be removed, especially if your child is coming directly from class.
- Makeup: remember – a little goes a long way. Lip gloss, mascara and rosy cheeks look great!
How do I order pictures?
There are two convenient ways to order Sports Portraits of your children. Before their session takes place, it’s helpful if you decide which option is best for you.
- 1. Same day, on site ordering: We will have an on site ordering team available to help you view pictures and place your order directly after your child’s session. This gives you the ability to see products, ask questions, and take comfort knowing that you’re ordering exactly what you want. The ordering process should take no more than 15 minutes. You can familiarize yourself with the products we offer by clicking HERE.
- 2. Purchase a proofing gallery: Are there other decision makers who would like to see the pictures before placing an order? Purchasing an on online proofing gallery gives you two weeks to view proofs and place the perfect order. There is a $100 print commitment due at the time of your childs session. $75 goes towards your order/ $25 goes to set up the gallery for you.
What products do you offer?
We offer Lose Prints, Albums, Skill Series & Digital File Collections. To view the product collection, please click HERE
When will I receive my order?
Orders typically take 4 weeks to process and ship. For everyone’s convenience, we ship orders directly to you. Individual picture orders will not be available for pick up at your sports facility, unless it has been previously decided upon by your program.