The above photos? Compliments of the GodSon. He’s 12. And the total light of my life 🙂
I am happiest when surrounded by the laughter of little kids, and the love of my friends & family.
I was a competitive gymnast from age 7-16.. a coach from age 13-30.. and a photographer? Well, always. But I opened my business ‘officially’ in the fall of 2006 after graduating with a degree in Commercial Advertising Photography. All together, I’ve been working with kids for over twenty-four years. I have an insatiable desire to make people smile, a deep love for family and travel, and a passion for capturing those sweet fleeting moments we all want to never forget.
A few fun facts:
– I LOVE coffee. Any time of day. Boiling over or ice cold. With Almond milk & hazelnut on special occasions.
– I could happily live off of chips & salsa. Or mojitos in Thailand.
– My boyfriends two boys (9 & 10) have taught me ALL about Mind Craft & Star Wars.
– I’m a sucker for chubby toes & baby rolls. And puppy dog eyes.
– My first college class [ever] was in Florence, Italy. Thanks mom!!
– I can’t speak Italian but I sure do know my way around the city.
– I was born and raised in Los Angeles [Silver Lake to be exact] and keep my office close by in Stevenson Ranch.
– I’ve lived in Santa Barbara, San Diego and Portland. Love. Them. All.
– I still love doing handstands all around the world. There’s a gallery full of pictures somewhere 🙂