Finally. A stock collection full of images you need.
Capture It Stock is a private collection of stock photos, tailored specifically to meet the needs of the gymnastics industry. Owner/Photographer, Erica Hartman has a combined 30 years of experience as a competitive gymnast, coach, and professional photographer. Knowing the sport, we offer high quality images that will help you to better market the programs in your gym.
If you are a Gymnastics/Ninja Zone/Dance business owner/program director/marketing coordinator, we invite you to sign up to view the Look Book. Please scroll below.
If you are a parent of a gymnast/ninja/dancer, we invite you to browse our sample galleries, and learn more about the Picture Day being offered at your gym/studio 🙂 Please click HERE
Sign up for a free browse account and receive our ‘5 Best Ways To Improve Your Marketing With Stock Photos’ pdf.
Single Downloads . Marketing Bundles . Annual Subscription . Multi Seat/Entire Gym Licensing . Easy Downloads . Royalty Free . Ninja Zone Exclusive Collections
Our full purchasing site is coming soon! Sign up for the Look Book now, and be ready to market when the full site launches. By signing up for a free browse account, you’re ensured to be notified as soon as these images are available for purchase. Please remember, this is a private collection of stock images, available for Gym Owners, Program Directors & Marketing Coordinators.
Los Angeles based family and sport photography studio seeks onsite sales assistant.
The Capture It Collection specializes in gymnastics & dance photography, and children & family portraits. All photo shoots take place on location, throughout Southern California. Some travel up north and back east may arise.
We are looking for a reliable, energetic, and outgoing person to join the team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Client communication and Scheduling
- Greeting clients onsite, and organizing their paper work
- Downloading/Uploading files
- Direct sales : culling, selecting favorites with each client, explaining products, finalizing orders
- Office Administration
- Photographer Assistant Duties
- Equipment Set Up and Tear Down
- Sales Display Set up and Tear Down
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, experience in sales, and enjoy working around kids. Proficiency on a Mac platform is a must, as is the ability to work independently in a loud, fast paced environment.
No photography experience is necessary. We will train on all programs used.
Strong preference will be given to applicants who have prior sales experience and strong computer skills.
Must have reliable transportation, a valid CA drivers license, and be available Friday – Monday on select weekends. A typical schedule is: Friday & Monday in Valencia (4 hours, flexible), and Saturday & Sunday at various locations (@7am-6pm)
Compensation starts at $15/hr with performance based raises and bonus opportunities. Per Diem paid when traveling over night.
Position to begin February 6, 2017
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Sales Assistant” in the subject line.
Valencia based photography studio seeks in house, experienced Photo Editor/ Retoucher who will be responsible for post production of print and digital files. Remote work is not an option.
The Capture It Collection specializes in gymnastics & dance photography, and children & family portraits.
We are looking for a detail oriented, Mac savvy photo editor to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of RAW files (Color correcting, straightening, dodging/burning, etc) in Light Room
- Detailed retouching in Photoshop: Blemish Removal, head swaps, white background removal while keeping highlight and fly-aways natural, background object removal
- Creating masks for color adjustments as needed
- Keeping studio monitor calibrated and ensuring consistent color across all images/ jobs
- Consistently enforcing brand and style across all jobs
- Prepping files for print and web delivery
- Gallery creation
- This position requires part time hours in our Valencia office. Remote work is not an option.
- Schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 9-5 with possible Thursdays if needed
- Must send pdf of work samples (before and after) and/or link to online portfolio when applying
- Portrait image editing experience required
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5, CS6, or CC), proficient in Photoshop
- Technical knowledge of color profiles, color conversions and screen calibration software
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to take direction and execute accordingly
Preference will be given to those with a degree in photography/graphic design/equivalent major
Must have reliable transportation, a valid CA drivers license, and be available Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with possible Thursdays if needed.
Compensation ranges between $15-$23/hr depending on speed and quality of work.
Position to begin February 7, 2017
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Photo Editor” in the subject line, and send pdf of work samples (before and after) and/or link to online portfolio
I love to travel. Let me repeat that; I LOVE TO TRAVEL!!! At home, I’m a total creature of comfort. Get me out of state and/or overseas and they skies the limit to what I’ll explore! Luckily for me, May came an opportunity. My boyfriend was gearing up to spend most of May working in DC… and well, to be frank, I couldn’t bare the thought of spending that much time away from him. BUT, nevertheless, I run a business… a California based business. And so what’s a business woman to do when she wants to travel with her man? Build work into her travel plans, of course 🙂
And so it began. How thankful am I that I have friends all over this beautiful country? VERY! I called Kathy and we started planning my trip to photograph her gymnasts at Gymnastics Unlimited in New Jersey… only a 3.5 hour drive from DC! Though a bit nerve racking to market a gymnastics shoot from 3,000 miles away, Kathy and her staff at GU welcomed the opportunity with open arms. I packed up a small display and shipped it over. Sign ups filled immediately and over 30 families were excited for my arrival to photograph their talented gymnasts.
One month later I was on the east coast.
Though I love all of the gyms I photograph here in California, I have to say that Gymnastics Unlimited is on my most favorite property to date! C’mon, I got to shoot in a barn!! 🙂 This city girl had NO idea that New Jersey boasted such a beautiful countryside. I was on 26 acres of lush, rustic beauty. Not only was I in heaven with the location, but I was in the company of wonderful people.
Kathy, her staff, and the families that attend Gymnastics Unlimited have worked hard to develop a warm & supportive culture that any gymnast could thrive in. It was such a pleasure to meet and photograph everyone. I can’t wait to go back!!!
Here’s a sneak peak of what we captured over the weekend. Enjoy 🙂