Happy fall! The holidays are near and it’s a great time to update your family portraits 🙂
I have an awesome opportunity for all of our lovely clients… I’m trying out a few new locations for portrait mini sessions, and we’re in need of test models. Let me know if you’re interested! I’d love to photograph the entire family or just the kids. Sessions are complimentary, and can be secured with a product commitment. I promise you ah-mazing images!!
- Saturday, Oct 3rd: Griffith Park : think grass fields, rustic fences, trains, pony rides, & play structures
- Sunday, Oct 4th: Playa Vista’s Central Park : think modern, garden landscapes & architecture
- Saturday, Nov 14th: Sepulveda Wildlife Reserve : think grass fields, tall tress, rustic fences, bridges & ponds
- Sunday, Nov 15th: Old Town Pasadena : think city hall, arches & beautiful brick architecture
- 30-45 min session
- $150 product commitment reserves your time and enables you to book (the session is free)
- only 7 available sessions each day from (9am / 10am / 11am / 2pm / 3pm / 4pm / 5pm)
ALL Sessions include a style consultation via phone with me to discuss the inspiration for your session, wardrobe & prop accessories. We’ll talk about what details are most important to you. My goal with every session is to create an environment that allows you to relax and be yourself, so you can enjoy time with your family – while I capture it!
To view our Family Portrait product collection, click HERE
I’m headed back to Gymnastics Unlimited for Team Pictures!!.. and a few individuals 🙂 I booked my flight a few days early so I can offer Holiday Family Portrait Mini Sessions. I’ve been wanting to photograph on the gyms property since I was there in May… I’d love for you to sign up!
- 30-45 min session
- Sunday, Oct 4th
- Includes a set of (25) 5×7 Holiday Cards -or- 8×10 Signature Print
- Sign up HERE
We are offering an Ah-Mazing Holiday Sale for those who are interested in more prints & digital files. For product details, click HERE
Sessions will be held on the GU property and surrounding area – rolling grass, tall trees, rustic fences & the train tracks across the street are all great for pictures!
These mini sessions are great for the entire family, just the kids, or your high school senior.
ALL Sessions include a style consultation via phone with Erica to discuss the inspiration for your session, wardrobe & prop accessories. We’ll talk about what details are most important to you. My goal with every session is to create an environment that allows you to relax and be yourself, so you can enjoy time with your family – while I capture it! That’s what personality driven, lifestyle photography is all about 🙂
We only have 9 available sessions on Sunday, Oct 4th from 9am – 5pm. To sign up, please click HERE
See you soon!
~ Erica Hartman